Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A ring for Lee

OK so I have to pick out a ring for Lee now. Here's my dilemma, I want something that is "Lee", not just the run of the mill band. I want something that represents him, just like he did with my ring. It was so important to him to find something that was "Jackie", I just want to do the same. So these are what I have found so far.


This first one is my fav. Its called "Celtic Dragon Ring". Band is 9mm (3/8") wide, sterling silver.






This one is kinda cool, but I'm really not sure. It's pewter and solid brass, a rendition of an ancient gothic pattern

This one is pretty cool too. A deep-engraved, abstract tribal-gothic 'batesque' design encircles this thorn-edged ring.

Not real crazy about this one, but it is different. byzantine design circles this stainless steel band in black enamel



I don't know what do you think? Or should i just keep looking?

No comments: