Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sparky


So our dog got hit by a car last night. I guess I just need to spend some time thinking about him.

I wasn't around him that long, only about 6 months, but you all know how dogs are. You get so attached quick. Feels like one of my kids. I mean for the past 3 months its been just the kids, me and Sparky. Every day just the 4 of us. Now he's missing and my whole day feels wrong. He was always under my feet, which i complained about, but secretly loved. He would want out, then in than back out. Which of coarse drove me nutts.! He was the the third child in the house i had to take care of. And i loved it.


His hair is all over this house, his pictures keep coming up on the computer screen saver. I don't know what to do with all of that. I hate death. I don't know how to react to it. Everything feels wrong. I just get numb and mad. I just feel like I should say sorry.



No comments: