Friday, July 5, 2013

Five Minute Friday: Beautiful

Well its Friday, normally I am anxiously awaiting this. This will be my 4th time participating in FMF, but today I am nervous about it. See yesterday I tried some free writing on my own just cause I love the feeling FMF gives me. I love sharing my writings, and reading others. BUT yesterday was horrible. Everything that came out of me sounded like babble, and not the good getting it all out babble. Just blah babble. So now I'm sitting here scared to write with today's prompt. Oh well right? Suck it up and do it. Be brave and don't be so hard on yourself. Know that your just starting out and everyone stumbles along the way.

Beautiful

GO...

We all know, or at least are taught that beauty from inside is always better than outside beauty. I know this to be true. And with out sounding like a braggart, I am beautiful on the inside. However that doesn't seem to stop the yearning for outside beauty too. I don't need to be a super model or anything. I just want to feel comfortable in my own skin and body. I want...Well there's a concept. I want. Hmm, maybe its just not about what I want. Maybe its not even about me. Maybe God has others thoughts and plans. Maybe. I just don't know. I see others beauty, inside and out. I see the beauty that God has created for me, it just sometimes feels like he forgot something. He forgot me and what I would want.

STOP

If your interested in participating in Five Minute Friday HERE are the directions.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Visiting from FMF. You write "beautiful". Rosanne